Men's Boxers - Mähöne goes woods - Peach/White
Mähöne Woods – product line is based on wood-based fibres
Mähöne Woods – product line is based on fibres extracted from sustainably grown wood using a unique closed loop system which recovers and reuses the solvents used, minimizing the environmental impact of production.
This product line is one of the steps we are taking to mitigate our environmental impact. It will support our carbon neutrality impact target for the future.
Sometimes it's just better to wear underwear
Mähöne keeps your packages together with dignity both in everyday life and in the middle of activities and even when things are tough. Mähöne boxers are made of soft materials, inconspicuous seams and the right body-pleasing cuts, which guarantee a perfect and comfortable, but noticeable fit on the body.
- Durable, rough and still comfortable rubber band
- 47% Modal, 47% Cotton, 6% Elastane
- They stand up well to use and constant washing
- They do not rub, twist or squeeze anything
- They are flexible and flatter different body types
- Excellent ventilation allows your skin to breathe
- Mähöne is designed to feel on your feet
To keep your underwear looking like new for longer and lasting longer in use, it should be handled properly. To avoid fading and color mixing, first separate the underwear by color (light, dark, and colorful). Then wash them separately from each other at 40 degrees Celsius. A wash cycle below 40 degrees Celsius does not remove bacteria and dirt as effectively, and washing above 40 degrees Celsius can shrink and damage the boxers...